Restaurants – St. Thomas
Members of the Virgin Islands Bar and Restaurant Association
National Restaurant and Bar Association
Average Prices (per person)
$ under $ 10
$$$$ over $ 20
B – Breakfast L – Lunch D – Dinner SB- Sunday Brunch MF – food til Midnight E – Entertainment (call to check)
- Reservations always recommended for Dinner in high season.
- Formality – No Restaurant in the USVI requires a coat & tie.
- (Shirts for men are required on public streets and there is a statute against bathing suits in public streets.)
Major Credit Cards Accepted (call to confirm)
- Bumpa’s – Sandwiches, open-air casual dining on the waterfront overlooking the harbor.
B, L $ 340-776-5674.
- Cafesito – Mediterranean, open-air, casual dining, on the waterfront. Entertainment on Thursdays.
Lunch/Dinner. $$ 340-774-9574
- Calico Jack’s – American, open-air, casual dining surrounding a courtyard setting. Lunch/Dinner. entertainment.
- Crazy Cow – On Raadats Gade just off the Waterfront. A/C. Food anytime. Open 22 hrs. daily. Burgers, Shakes. Daily specials.
- Beni Iguana – In the Grand Hotel on Main Street, accross from the Post Office. New ! Sushi bar.
- Diamond Barrel Head of Main Street- a few blocks east of shopping area. A/C. Famous for West Indian Specialties. L, D $$ 340-774-5071
- Fat Tuesday’s On the Waterfront near Palm Passage – Energetic Bar with big selection of frozen drinks, Friendly Bartenders. Casual Lunch til 4 PM $ 340-777-8676
- Cafe Amici – in A.H. Riise Alley between Main Street and Waterfront. Elegant appointments. Italian specialties. Cool Outdoor dining.
L $$ 340-774-1319
- Greenhouse On the Waterfront – next to International Plaza. Alfreso (open air) American. Extensive menu.
B, L, D E (call) $ 340-774-7998
- Hard Rock Cafe On the Waterfront – upstairs in International Plaza. Rock memorabilia. American. A/C inside with music. Quiet outdoor patios with great views.
L, D, E $$ 777-5555
- Il Cardinale – Located in the charming Taste of Italy complex on Backstreet. A/C. Fine Italian.
L, D closed Sun $$$$ 340-775-1090
- Kentucky Fried Chicken – Waterfront (also Subbase, Havensite, Four Winds) Fast food, chicken. Check the specials. Booths or Take Out. A/C.
L, D $
- Lemon Grass Cafe – Backstreet in Bakery Square, Charming open courtyard +A/C inside. International, chef owner, catering available.
L $$ D $$$ Disco (call) 777-1877
- Palm Passage Cafe – Palm Passage Courtyard between Main Street and Waterfront, Italian, , casual.
L,D $ 340-774-2708
- Texas Pit BBQ – Pit Grilled Chicken, Ribs, Brisket & Sausage. Take out on the Waterfront.
- Wet Willy’s – Foot of Bluebeard’s Hill near the Federal Building. A/C West Indian / Continental Nutritional Home cooking.
L $$ 340-774-8769
- Baylights – Ramada Yacht Haven Hotel, on the water. American
D $$ 340-774-8006
- Blackbeard’s Castle – National Historic Site on Blackbeard’s Hill – Harbor view. Nouvelle American
L $ D $$$ SB E (in season – call) 340-776-1234
- Caesar’s – On the beach at Marriott’s Morning Star Beach Resort. American, Italian, light fare, covered terrace
L.D $$ 340-776-8500
- Delly Deck – in Havensite Shopping Mall, near the Cruise Ship Dock. American, casual A/C
B,L,D $$ 340-776-9943
- Entre Nous – At Bluebeard’s Castle over looking the Harbor. Fine French
D $$$ 340-776-4050
- Lighthouse – At the swimming po American, open-air fine dining atol at Marriott’s Frenchman’s Reef Beach Resort. Sandwiches. Casual.
B,L $$ 340-776-8500
- Oriental Terrace – located at Marriott’s Frenchman’s Reef Resort. Open-air terrace, Stir Fry from the Pacific, Japanese.
D $$ 340-776-8500
- Pizza Hut – Waterfront (also Wheatley Center, Four Winds) A/C Pizza and Salad Bar, casual dining and takeout
- Raw Bar – Marriott’s Frenchman’s Reef Resort a good rendezvous spot. Rotary gathers here before lunch Wed.Thurs.Full Bar, Seafood, light meals, appetizers, A/C
- Tavern on the Beach – at Morning Star Beach (Marriott’s Frenchman’s Reef.
B, D $$$$ 340-776-8500
- Top of the Reef- at Marriott’s ‘s Frenchman’s Reef A/C Terraced room with dramatic harbor views (home of Pistarcle Theatre) American.
D $$$ E (call) 340-776-8500
- Windows On The Harbour – at Frenchman’s Reef – Dramatic Harbor Views A/C Incredible Buffets – Rotary Lunch Meetings (Wed, Thurs).
SB, D (call) $$$ 340-776-8500
- Alexander’s Cafe Heart of Frenchtown, intimate, charming, A/C Austrian emphasis, extensive wine list. Closed Sun
L $ D $$$ 340-774-4349
- Alexander’s Bar & Grill Next to Alexander’s in Frenchtown. A/C American Grill, Daily Blue Plate Specials, serves til 11:30 PM. Closed Sun.
- Cafe Normandy- Above Le Bistro in Frenchtown. A/C Fine French. extensive wine list. D
- Craig and Sally’s – Frenchtown. Chef owners. Artistic atmosphere. A/C Varied International cuisine, extensive wine list. D ’til 10:30 PM Every day. $$$ 340-777-9949
- Epernay – Popular wine bar in French town, very A/C. Vast wine list. Light fare, pastas, salads, duck, tacos, sushi. . $ 340-774-5348 Hook Line and Sinker – On the water in Frenchtown near the Frenchie fishing boats. Open-air, casual. American.
L, D $$ 340-776-9700
- Provence Bistro – Upstairs in Frenchtown above Epernay. Overlooking harbor. A/C Southern French, Chef owner. Delectible tapas or full dinners. D $$$ 340-777-5600
- Copa Cabana – Air conditioned fine dining. Disco.
- Barnacle Bills – American & Seafood, open-air casual dining on the water at Crown Bay. Lunch/Dinner/ Entertainment nightly. Famous Limelight Monday – open mike.
- Jimmi Bees – Vegetarian dishes, yogurt, cookies, muffins, local hot sauces, beverages, gift baskets.
- L’Escargot – near Crown Bay Marina. A/C Casual dining in a courtyard setting. Continental
L, D $$ – 340-774-6565
- The Old Mill – in Contant, Courtyard dining in historic setting Italian, D $$ Adventurer’s Club, Sports Bar, A/C casual.
- Tickles Dockside Pub – Crown Bay Marina – open-air casual dockside, American and American Yacht Harbor in Red Hook ,Continental, A/C
B, L, D $$ 340-777-1595
- Victor’s New Hideout – West Indian, open-air dining overlooking Crown Bay.
Lunch/Dinner $$ 340-776-9379
- Berry Farm – Steak and Seafood, open-air casual dining, Crown Mountain road.
Lunch/Dinner $$ 340-774-3020
- Old Stone Farmhouse – Italian, open-air fine dining at Mahogany Run Golf Course.
Dinner $$$ 340-775-1377
- Ferrari’s – Country Italian, open-air casual dining in the hills overlooking Inner Brass.
Dinner $$ 340-774-6800
- East Coast Bar and Grill – Continental, air-conditioned and open-air casual dining at American Yacht Harbor
- Eunice’s Terrace – West Indian, open-air casual dining at the entrance to Stouffer Grand Hotel.
Lunch/ Dinner $$ 340-775-3975
- For The Birds – Tex-Mex and American, open-air casual dining on Scott’s Beach. Lunch/- Dinner
$$ 340- 775-6431
- Piccola Marina Cafe – Italian, open-air casual dining at the Sport Fishing Dock , American Yacht Harbor.
Lunch/Dinner $$ 340-775-6350
- Secret Harbor Beach Cafe – Sandwiches, burgers, salads, located at Secret Harbor Beach Resort, on the beach. Entertainment Breakfast/Lunch/Sunday Brunch
$$ 340- 775-6550 ext.191
- SHARK ROOM – . Nightclub featuring live entertainment late night menu, Monday – Blues , Tuesday – Jazz, Wednesday thru Sunday – Various groups. $$ 340-775-1919
- THE OASIS AT SAPPHIRE – Contemporary American, open-air poolside casual dining at Sapphire Beach Condominiums.
Dinner $$ 340-775-3633
- TROPICAL TERRACE – West Indian, American, located at Coral World.
Breakfast/Lunch $$ 340-775-1555
- CATERER A CATERED AFFAIR – Catering for all occasions.
St. John, United States Virgin Islands
- BENI IGUANA – Sushi bar.
- ELLINGTON’S – Continental, Caribbean open and airy. Breakfast/Dinner $$ 340-693- 8490
- THE FISH TRAP – Fresh fish specials, early-bird specials, homemade deserts. Open air tropical patio, located at Raintree Inn.
- THE LIME INN – Grilled local lobster, fish, steaks, outdoor terrace dining.
$$ 340-776- 6425 –